- Luke Nottage, Consumer law reform in Australia: Contemporary and Comparative Constructive Criticism
- Stephen Corones, Consumer Guarantees in Australia: Putting an End to the Blame Game
- Anthony Gray, Unfair Contracts and the Consumer Law Bill
- Luke Nottage, The New Australian Consumer Law: What About Consumer ADR?
- Lynden Griggs, Consumer Protection and Stored Value Facilities
- Nicky Jones, Gift Vouchers and Expiry Dates: When the Gift Stops Giving
- Jenny Buchan, Consumer Protection for Franchisees of Failed Franchisors: Is there a Need for Statutory Intervention
- Sharon Christensen, Bill Duncan and Amanda Stickley, Behavioural Biases and Information Disclosure Laws Relating to Residential Property Sales: Narrowing the Gap between Existing Laws and Calls for Future Reforms
All can be downloaded in PDF format – well worth a look!